|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Expo Park was established following the closing of the Daejeon Expo in 1993. In the park, various facilities are available like Hanbit Tower, the representative tower of Daejeon World Expo; Daejeon Expo Memorial Hall, remodeled to commemorate the Daejeon World Expo; World Expo Memorial Museum, exhibiting the world expo’s souvenir and symbolic objects throughout 200 years of expo history; Daejeon Traffic Culture Institute where children can join the education and history related to transportation.
However some facilities including a simulation hall, dome video room, electric energy hall, cutting-edge hall, a magnetic levitation propulsion train, music water fountain, Kkumdori Square, and other facilities are currently not available as they are being demolished to create the Expo Re-built business.
|Mondays (if Monday is a national holiday, it will remain open.)|
|Craft experience class
Handicraft science experience: Macrame, origami, beadscraft
Creative craft: Jumping clay, mask-making, felt
Healing craft: Stencil, traditional paengi (top), fancy wood, etc.
* 6 to 8 programs among all the programs will operate permanently.
|09:30 ~ 17:30 (Last Admission: 17:00)|
|Use the temporary parking lot of Daejeong Trade Exhibition Hall.
* Restricted to use after 18:00
* Inquiry: +82-42-250-1545
|[Individual ticket including one paid exhibition hall]
Children (ages 3-12) 1,500 won
Teenagers (ages 13-18) 2,000 won
Adults (ages 19 or older) 2,500 won
* Men of national merits and people with disabilities (lv. 3 or more plus one guardian) apply group fares.
Experience Education A (Science Park Exhibition Hall (1 exhibition hall) + Hands-on activity / 1 hour 30 minute) 5,000 won
Experience Education B (Science Park Exhibition Hall (2 exhibition halls) + Hands-on activity / 2 hours) 6,000 won
* Children and teenagers only
* Group visitors of children ages 3 years or younger are require to purchase tickets.
* Groups of 20 people or more
* Inquiry: +82-42-250-1110
|Facility Utilization Fees|
| * Due to the expo re-built business, some facilities are unavailable. Check the status before visiting.
- Available facility: Hanbit Tower, Expo Memorial Hall, North Korea Pavilion, Traffic Culture Institute
- Expo Music Water Fountain: operates only for specific period
|One-day parking fee
- Light-weighted car 1,000 won / Small-sized car 2,000 won / Large-sized car 3,000 won
- People with disabilities: Free parking
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|Rental fee 1,000 won|
|Dogs are allowed only when they are on a leash and owners carry a pickup bag.|
|Take the Daejeon-bound bus from the Dong Seoul Bus Terminal that operates every 20 to 30 minutes (06:10-21:30). It’s a 2-hour ride. Take bus 103 bound for Expo Park at the Daejeon Bus Terminal|