|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The main branch of Shinsegae Department Store currently stands where Korea's first department store, the Japanese Misreukkosi Department Store, used to be in the 1930s. After undergoing remodeling in 2007, it reopened as a luxury hall, featuring diverse brands ranging from the top three international luxury brands to new designer brands. Meanwhile, Trinity Garden and the art gallery at the department store provide a cultural space that promotes a new lifestyle combining shopping and arts. In addition, its location in central Seoul offers plentiful sightseeing opportunities with easy access to such tourist attractions as Namsan Mountain and Namdaemun Market.|
|Area site: 56,528㎡|
|Regular hours 10:30-20:00 / Extended hours 10:30-20:30|
|TBA (Inquiry in advance)
* Please refer to the homepage.
|Main Building: October 24, 1930 / New Building: Mid-August 2005|
|14F Shinsegae Academy
13F Beauty salons, clinics
12F Shinsegae Gallery, credit center, gift certificate
11F Food garden
10F Restaurants, Shinsegae Cultural Hall
9F Home collection
8F Kid's, sports
7F Men’s suits & accessories
6F Golf, Men's casual wear
5F Young wave, shoes
4F Young casual wear
3F Ladies’ career & personal fashion
2F Ladies’ boutiques, handbags
1F Cosmetics, accessories, luxury boutique
B1 Fresh foods market & food hall
|Baby stroller rental center, personal lockers, cultural center, cultural hall, food court, restaurants, wedding salon, health & beauty, etc.|
|Available (1,500 parking spaces)|
|Baby Stroller Rental Services|
|2015.01 - 2016.12|
Hoehyeon Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 7.
- The subway station is directly connected to the department store.
[Bus] Get off at one of the following bus stops.
* Front of Shinsegae Department Store Bus Stop: Green bus 0014, 7013 / Blue bus 406, 503, 505 / Red bus 9502
* Next to Shinsegae Department Store Bus Stop: Red bus 1016 / Blue bus 0014, 7013
* Hoehyeon Station Bus Stop: Green bus 0031, 0014, 0211 / Blue bus 104, 105, 202, 304, 504, 507, 604, 700 / Red bus 952 / Airport bus 606-1
* Namdaemun Market Bus Stop: Green bus 0015, 0016, 7017, 7021, 7022, 7023 / Blue bus 103, 143, 151, 163, 201, 262, 401, 500, 501, 506, 701, 702, 704, 708 / Red bus 0014, 7013 / Yellow bus 01