|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Seorak Waterpia is one of Korea's largest theme parks offering a wide variety of outdoor leisure activities and hot spring facilities. Nestled in Seorak Hanwha Resort at Mt. Seoraksan, Seorak Waterpia uses only pure mineral waters from Choeksan. The water comes from the layer formed during the Mesozoic Era, and the water volume used per day is about 3,000 tons. With their abundance of cations (sodium, calcium, and magnesium) and anions (chlorine, carbonic acid, and sulphuric acid), the hot springs are good for stress, neuralgia, arthritis, and geriatric diseases.
Various facilities at Seorak Waterpia include a hot springs resort that opened in July 1997, an artificial wave zone at the Wave Pool, and the Stream Pool. At the theme zone, the Rafting Zone and Body Slider will provide you with endless fun and thrills. In addition, there are outdoor leisure spa facilities such as Lovers Bath, Rock Bath, Cave Bath, and sauna facilities such as Prickle Bath, Wood Bath, Outdoor Bath, and more. The 18-hole golf course and many attractions of Seorak Plaza Land make it ideal for families to relax and enjoy.
|Early morning - 06:00∼10:00
1 Day - 10:00∼20:30
Afternoon - 17:00∼20:30
Night time - 19:00∼20:30
Off Season (10 /27~12/18, 2015)
All day: Adults 55,000 won / Children (ages 4-12) 41,000 won
Afternoon: Adults 46,500 won / Children 34,500 won
Night: Adults 27,500 won / Children 20,500 won
Peak Season (9/1~10/26, 2015 - 12/19~3/1, 2016)
[Hot Spring] Adults 10,000 won / Children 8,000 won
* For more detailed information on booking accommodations online and other discounts, click here (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese).
* Last Admission: 22:00.
* Infants under 36 months may enter free of charge.
* Proof of identification (e.g. medical insurance card) required for children ticket price.
|* Water Park Facilities
1) Wave Pool (Shark Blue), Running Water Pool, Action Pool
2) Tube Slide, Body Slider
3) Landing Pool, Baby Pool, Kids Pool, Sun Tan corner, Family Garden, Event Plaza(summer season limited operation), Outdoor Swimming Pool, Mud Pack zone(temporarily operated during high-demand season)
* Outdoor Leisure Spa Facilities
1) Hot Spring Pool (Cold, Hot), Rock Pool, Event Pool
2) Cave Sauna (separated by gender)
3) Elvan Fomenting Room, Couple Spa, Waterfall Pool
* Hot Spring Facilities
1) Elvan Underfloor Heating, Rain Pool
2) Air Spa, Dragon Spa, Cold Spa, Ultrasonic Wave Spa, Wood Spa
* Food & Beverage Facilities
1) Korean Restaurant, Snack Bar, Udon noodle section
2) Ice Cream section, Lounge
3) Fast Food Restaurants (2)
* Other Facilities
1) Physical Training, Emergency, Locker Room(2,500), Beauty Sleep Center, Resting Room
2) Sleeping Lounge, Powder Room
3) Souvenir Store, Gift Shop, Lounge, Event Stage
4) Picture Studio
※ No outside food is allowed.
※ Water Park Facilities(Outdoor Hot Spring included): bathing suit and swimming hat are required
※ During high-demand season, guests may be limited when maximum occupancy is reached.
※ Early Morning ticket is only for Hot Spring facility use
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
Express Bus Terminal, Dong Seoul Bus Terminal or Sangbong Bus Terminal, take
an express bus or intercity bus to Sokcho Express Bus Terminal or Sokcho Intercity
Bus Terminal (travel time: ~4hr).
From the express bus terminal, take bus no. 9-1 and get off at Sokcho Fire Department bus stop (5 bus stops).
Cross to the other side of the street and take bus no. 3 or 3-1.
Get off at Seorak Waterpia bus stop (11 bus stops).
From the intercity bus terminal, exit to the right and walk two blocks.
Take bus no. 3 or 3-1 from Suboktap bus stop.
Get off at Seorak Waterpia bus stop (17 bus stops).