|Spa Land, equipped with all the benefits of a traditional Korean spa, is located in 'Shinsegae
Centum City' in Haeundae, Busan. Spa Land consists of 22 spas fed by two different kinds of all-natural spring water pumped up from 1000m underground, 13 distinctively themed 'Jjimjilbangs' and saunas, and an open-air foot spa.
The 1st floor houses the Korean traditional 'Jjimjilbang' and traditional saunas from all over the world. Visitor favorites include a radiant heat-based 'Roman Sauna,' which recreates the ancient roman bath using modern technology, and the traditional 'Finnish Sauna,' which is an all-natural, Finnish-style sauna said to keep you healthy during the freezing winter months.
Entertainment Zone on the second floor provides a range of beautification programs, a PC room, a restaurant, and a conference room. Spa Land is a refreshing place for relaxing with your friends and family.
* Scale: 8264.5m² (1F: 4132.25m², 2F: 2975.22m², Outdoor: 826.45m²)
|Once a month
(closed same dates as adjoining Department Store)
|06:00 - 24:00
※ Please note that children age 12 and under are not permitted, and under the age of 18 must be under parental supervision after 22:00.
* Parking Fee is free for 4 - 6 hours.
Bathtubs, 13 ‘Jjimjilbang,’ Open-air foot spa
* Saunas: Finnish Sauna, Roman Sauna, Wave-Dream Room, Body Sauna Room, SEV Room, Roman Room, Hamam Room, Milky Bath, Steam Sauna, Open-air Spa, Pyramid Room, Balli Room, Yellow Earth Room, Hard Wood Charcoal Room, Salt Room, Dry Sauna, Ice Room, Attraction Pool
* Facilities: Relaxation Room, Esthetics, Nail Care, DVD Room, Restaurant, Café, etc.
12,000 Won (Weekdays), 14,000 Won (Weekends)
* Middle / High School Students: 9,000 Won (Weekdays), 11,000 Won (Weekends)
* Before 8:00 am / After 9:00 pm: 7,000 Won (Weekdays), 9,000 Won (Weekends)
* Busan Station
Centum City Station, Busan Subway Line #2. The subway station is directly connected to the complex.
* Gimhae Airport
Take the Airport Limousine Bus for Centum City, get off at the Shinsegae Centum City. It takes about 50 minutes.