The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is giving away free Korea Passcards to you and your travel partner(s).
Visitors in a group of two or more travelers are eligible to receive free Korea Pass cards. Visitors in a group of four or more travelers will also receive free coupons for Gwangjang Markets. Simply follow the procedure below to claim your gifts!
June 27 - September 30, 2012
2-3 people: Korea Pass cards worth 20,000 won each (Available to the first 4,000 visitors or while supplies last)
4 or more people: Korea Pass cards worth 20,000 won each + Gwangjang and Tongin Market coupons worth 5,000 won each
Foreign nationals visiting Korea during the event period (June 27 - September 30, 2012).
Independent travelers only. Not available to tour package travelers.
Application Gift Claim Procedure
1) Click on the ‘Apply for FREE Korea Pass’ button below. (Login required)
2) Fill out the application, upload a scanned copy of your flight ticket to Korea, and complete a short questionnaire.
3) Submit, and print out your application.
4) Once in Korea, present your passport, flight ticket, and printed copy of the application at the KTOTourist Information Center (TIC) in Seoul in order to claim free gifts.
* Gift giveaway hours: Monday-Saturday, 13:00-18:00
* Gifts can be claimed by groups of at least two people. Each person must fill out an application.
* 1 Korea Pass card (and market coupon) per person/application.