Hi Seoul Bike Parade (courtesy of Seoul Metropolitan Government)
On May 13th, the Seoul Metropolitan Government will hold a bike parade as an effort to promote “Saving Energy on Two Wheels.”
The Hi Seoul Bike Parade will start from Gwanghwamun Square, and pass under seven Hangang River bridges, before arriving at World Cup Peace Plaza. The parade, whose route is 21km long, is expected to last about 4 hours.
Participation is open to the first 5,000 people who register online
by April 27th.
2012 Hi Seoul Bike Parade
☞ Date: May 13, 2012
☞ Time: 7:00 – 11:00
☞ Departure point: Gwanghwamun Square
☞ Course: Gwanghwamun Square -> Seoul Station
-> North end of Hangang Bridge
-> World Cup Park
Peace Plaza (Total 21km)
- Must have their own bike and helmet
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must be in good health to complete the parade
☞ Maximum number of participants: 5,000 people
☞ Participation fee: 10,000 won (wire transfer)
- Period: April 5 - 27, 2012
- Website: www.hiseoulbike.com
* Registration is not complete until payment has been made.
☞ 1330 tt call center: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)