CONVENTION Marketing Manager
Position available at the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO)
Korea MICE Bureau(KMB), under the auspice of the Korea Tourism Organization, aims to establish Korea as a premier destination for tourists, convention delegates and business travelers. KMB, as the government's leading MICE agency, has for nearly 30 years worked to provide a wide range of advice and assistance to those considering holding meetings in Korea. KMB is looking for a Convention Marketing Manager to join its team to place Korea as the leading convention and exhibition destination in the world.
- 1. Description of Position
- - Plan and implement Korea MICE(Meetings, Incentive Travels, Conventions, Exhibition & Events) Bureau's advertising strategies.
- - Manage and implement overseas online and offline advertisement.
- - Work with regional offices for joint advertisement campaign.
- - Research, analyze, and monitor market conditions and trends.
- - monthly report of trends and distribute to those within company's database
- - Research and translate related articles and post on K-MICE site.
- - Promote and manage Korea MICE Bureau's SNS channels such as Facebook and Twitter.
- - Manage site's Search Engine Marketing and analyze monthly report.
- - Create content for monthly enewsletter and distribute.
- - Manage and update content on various related sites.
Editing and Proofreading
- 2. Contract Conditions
※ The first four weeks (or less) of employment will be a trial period to evaluate the performance of the employee. If the employee is performs his/her duties up to par, the contract will proceed for one year.
- - Length of contract: 1 year
- - Working Hours: Weekdays, 9:00~18:00 (1 hour lunch recess included)
- - Vacation: 12 days paid holiday provided
- - Payment : negotiable
- - Visa sponsorship, medical insurance provided
- 3. Qualifications for Application
- 4. How to Apply
- - Send your cover letter with resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5. Deadline